The Big Deal 4:
Dallas Evolved

Due to the coronavirus pandemic and developments, The Big Deal 4: Dallas Evolved has been postponed indefinitely.

Read statement Refund options


Source: Facebook

Due to the coronavirus pandemic and developments that have happened over the past 48 hours, we have made the incredibly difficult decision to indefinitely postpone The Big Deal 4. This is a decision that was not made lightly with the event being 2 weeks away, but this is the correct decision for the safety of all our attendees, and was ultimately a unanimous decision among all of our head staff and TOs. Over 2/3rds of our nearly 400 guests are from an area outside of Texas, and we feel that despite the extra precautions we and Round1 were planning, we cannot create a risk free environment.

Our current plans are to try and reschedule TBD4 for some time later this year. We will work alongside the event organizers for other major rhythm game events to make sure we do not have overlapping dates. If we are unable to secure a date we feel is feasible, we will move TBD4 back a year to March 2021. We will let you know when we have more information.

We have initiated a refund for everyone who has requested through today. We are still in the process of finalizing a refund policy for everyone else. Please bear with us for the next week as we hammer out that process for everyone else. If you booked a flight to TBD4, almost every major US airline is offering flight credits free of charge. The Hyatt Place should offer a full refund to anyone who booked with them as well. We plan to have a resource guide posted in the coming days to help people out with airline rescheduling policies and hotel cancellation guides.

We are still ironing out the details on a lot of items, and we currently don't have answers to all of your questions. Please bear with us over the next few days as we try to get everything situated and can provide more clarity.

Finally, we want to thank EVERYONE who has supported us over the past few years. This is not the end of Big Deal 4 - we will be back and ready to Pray For Y'all even harder when we do return.


Source: Facebook

Hello everyone and thank you all for your patience. We wanted to make sure that we had everything together before starting the process for refunds and items that were meant to be picked up onsite.

We are processing any refund requests on the first form below. You have the choice to get a full refund now, or to apply your entry fee for our next event. Please note - if you also have a shirt/other merch shipping to you as well, we will deduct shipping costs from your full refund.

Click here to select how to handle your refund option

Alternate link:

Please respond to this form by April 3rd 2020, 11:59pm CDT. If we do not receive a response from you, your registration will be transferred over to our next event by default.

The second form below is for people who purchased an item for venue pickup (this will be shirts for most of you). We currently do not have your addresses to deliver these to you. Please put in the necessary information needed so we can get these shirts shipped to you (we do not have a current ETA on these). Some of you may have direct shipments coming in from as well - these should not change, and you likely received tracking information on these.

Click here if you selected venue pickup

Alternate link:

For those of you who ordered shirts, please respond to this form by April 3rd 2020, 11:59pm CDT.
We ask that you fill out these forms instead of reaching out to us on Facebook Messenger/Twitter/Discord/etc so we have a paper trail of everything.

Thank you once more for your patience and support!

Hope to see y'all next time.

My photo 1